• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Keep it up team wookie :)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Congratulations to Team Wookie for winning the week one heat!

Team Cy, it's time to really turn it on and dust these guys! :D

Cy

Way to go team!!

Now that we have the lead, lets stretch it out!!

Need to make every CPU cycle count. You never know what TC might have up his sleeve...

Keep up the good work (units)!!

Team TC did pretty darn good this week regardless :) Jaws is your system down? I have one dual system in limbo at the moment. I hope to have that fixed no later than Friday. That will give us a tiny boost - no more than 8-10 units per day. Godfodda I'll be shipping your equipment come Monday. Kris have you checked out your equipment yet? UPS says it was delivered yesterday....

Team Cy: I'm in bad shape this week:(
Thread is here

The long and short of it is: I'm down about 1.5ghz right now, and may not be able to have it back for a couple of weeks.

Doing what I can though, and you never know: I just MIGHT be able to pull that rabbit out of my hat this time!

rogerdugans said:
Team Cy: I'm in bad shape this week:(
Thread is here

The long and short of it is: I'm down about 1.5ghz right now, and may not be able to have it back for a couple of weeks.

Doing what I can though, and you never know: I just MIGHT be able to pull that rabbit out of my hat this time!

Don't feel bad. Got my dual Morgan rig built and then discovered my VP6 died in the transfer to a new case. Have no idea how it happened as I've done that hundreds of times with who knows how many motherboards without incident.

Newegg accepted an RMA for a repair on it so all was not lost. Board powers up and everything, just refuses to POST. Never seen what is happening to it before. I'm not out as much as you are, but 2GHz is alot to lose for anyone.

I feel for ya'.

TC said:
Team TC did pretty darn good this week regardless :) Jaws is your system down? I have one dual system in limbo at the moment. I hope to have that fixed no later than Friday. That will give us a tiny boost - no more than 8-10 units per day. Godfodda I'll be shipping your equipment come Monday. Kris have you checked out your equipment yet? UPS says it was delivered yesterday....

Tim... I just went outside and found this box by the fence, behind the shrubs... it is soaked as it has been melting & warm... hopefully all will be OK... the bag IS moist inside... memory looks good though...

UPS SUCKS

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Darn that sucks Morpheus. And I totally agree that UPS sucks, their location was right behind my house (5min drive), and they told me they couldn't locate my house and I had to go pick it up :rolleyes:

Horray for team Wookie :p We rule! Keep up the crunching!

Yodums

good job, team wookie!!! was looking for the first round result the past couple day. never thought we r heading the first round, since all other teams have quite a lots of power!

now, let's KEEP it this way and pull away from them!! keep it up, team wookie!!! :D

p.s. just added one of my old rig into my garden 2 days ago as u can see in my sig. didn't worth much, but hey, every WU counts!! ;)

Last edited:
It's the start of a new season and we've had lots of injuries this week. All teams will need to plan their strategies around these injuries and try and take advantage of all other teams misfortune. We'll see what week two of the season brings to the score board!

On a side note I had $200 ready to go for a small upgrade to my farm but since Christmas my right shoulder has been bothering me. I took 9 days off to visit family in DC and when I got back I started having trouble at work and at home. I had to improve the ergonimics at my work and just spent my upgrade money on a much more ergonomic desk at home. Good news is my should is feeling much better. Bad news is I was not able to upgrade to more power. :) :( Well, health comes first.

Cy

TC said:

We weren't that far behind Team Wookie

I'm trying to get another machine sorted this week, and too push my 1.4 a bit harder aswell.

Go Team TC :D

Back