• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I'm additcted to this game...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cheator

I hit 80 hours in game last night. I'm more than half-way done all the submissions, have alot of the spare part items.. been close to finishing the game for a very long time, but I just can't help myself.. I'm a completionist.

Anyone else addicted to Just Cause 2?

I picked it up on a Steam sale in July and was really surprised by how much I enjoyed it. It's just a lot of fun to play, I've put about 70 hours in myself. By the way, you can complete the main storyline (if you haven't already) and still do all of the side missions to get to 100% completion, it doesn't end when you beat it. I think I was only at about 25% completion when I completed the storyline, but now I'm up around 65-70% completion, I think. So yeah, I was pleasantly surprised by how much fun I had with Just Cause 2.

I was really disappointed with Just Cause 2, it's like mercenary 2 with have the weapons. I still pay it when i want to blow something up.

I liked Just Cause 2 for the variety of vehicles you can control: boats, heilo, plane, car, moto. It was a lot of fun parachute sailing around too.

But once I completed it I only went back a few times in the "Mercenary Mode" to get a higher % complete.

Overall I'd give it a thumbs up! The graphics and sandbox type play are very nice! You should see it in Nvidia Surround! :D
picture.php

I liked Just Cause 2 for the variety of vehicles you can control: boats, heilo, plane, car, moto. It was a lot of fun parachute sailing around too.

But once I completed it I only went back a few times in the "Mercenary Mode" to get a higher % complete.

Overall I'd give it a thumbs up! The graphics and sandbox type play are very nice! You should see it in Nvidia Surround! :D
picture.php

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Yeah, it is pretty addicting. More often than not I find myself getting bored of the missions pretty quickly then just run around for an hour or two blowing stuff up.

I played the demo alone for over 25hrs. Then the game itself for another 60+. I really loved it. Was a blast. Just wish there was more real content released for it.

I played the demo alone for over 25hrs. Then the game itself for another 60+. I really loved it. Was a blast. Just wish there was more real content released for it.
I agree. The add on guns and cars content is fun to play with. I had uninstalled it to get everthing on my new SSD's.:eek:

I may just reinstall it. This thread has rekindled my interest! :clap:

Got this game free with my GTX460 , gonna install it sooner or later , sure does look fun :)

Back