• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

3000 Wu's Completed!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

toomnymods

Finally hit the big 3,000 mark.. Now changin over my sights to 5,000 wu's. Hopefully these two new duallis i'll be buying will help me get there super fast.. I wanna be in the top 10 by the end of this yr!! :D

Group: www.overclockers.com Seti Team
User ID: 3061721
Results returned: 3000
Last result returned: 2/10/2002 6:25:21 AM
Total CPU time: 1.36 yrs
Avg. CPU time: 3:57:53
Result interval: 2:02:07
CPU dedication: 1.948
Users with this rank: 10

Crunch ON!!!

Most likely the Epox dually or the Asus Dually.. but at the current moment im leaning more toward the Epox dually.. I've had far better o/c, stability, and overall kick *** performance come from epox than any other mobo I've ever used.. So far I've used Asus, Abit, Epox, Msi, and Tyan.. The Abits seem to be awesome for o/c but they aren't stable enough if you ask me.. This Kg-7 Raid crashes 2-3 times a day on a measly 150 mhz overclock, lol Where ive already had my epox up to 154 fsb before my harddrive started flaking out on me.. I'm sure the board couldve done more..
I've got all the gear to make 2 new boxes I'm just waiting for the mobo to be released.. I'm also gonna go with 4 2000+ Mp's instead of xp's also.. I don't want to take a chance with stability problems by using a xp instead of a mp..

toomnymods said:
Most likely the Epox dually or the Asus Dually.. but at the current moment im leaning more toward the Epox dually.. I've had far better o/c, stability, and overall kick *** performance come from epox than any other mobo I've ever used.. So far I've used Asus, Abit, Epox, Msi, and Tyan.. The Abits seem to be awesome for o/c but they aren't stable enough if you ask me.. This Kg-7 Raid crashes 2-3 times a day on a measly 150 mhz overclock, lol Where ive already had my epox up to 154 fsb before my harddrive started flaking out on me.. I'm sure the board couldve done more..
I've got all the gear to make 2 new boxes I'm just waiting for the mobo to be released.. I'm also gonna go with 4 2000+ Mp's instead of xp's also.. I don't want to take a chance with stability problems by using a xp instead of a mp..

yeah, i've been thinking of putting a dullie too. however, just haven't see any good dullie mobo that could o/c well too.....:rolleyes:

Congrats on the 3 grand!

Don't you think you're going fast enough yet, sheesh!:D

The new duallies sound good, too; I've got some plans in that direction as well;) ;) hopefully within a few weeks. Or else I'll be playing catch up again!:D

[jaw drop mode] :eek: [/jaw drop mode]

It really amazes me when people hit these post-thousand milestones.... Shows just how dedicated (or addicted :D :D ) some people are.

:eek:
JigPu

Good to see you, outhouse.....seems that you have already passed the 1,000 WU milestone. Glad you have continued crunching.....I really hope you drop here a little more.

Too Many Mods started almost with me and look where is he now.....Congratulations.....your dedication to the cause has been commendable :)

Back