• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hellp!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

]-[itman

Hi everyone. I really need a hs that screws into the mb rather than has a clip because one of the arm clips on my mb is missing(don't ask). It doesn't have to be a very good one, it's for a 900mhz Athlon and i doubt it will experience much, if any, overclocking. Thanks in advance!

get an alpha for 29.98 at svc. there is a low budget hsf that has all three holes on the hs but I am having a brain fart at the moment.

This HSF is the best kept secret in overclocking. It performs unbelievably well and is inexpensive. Best of all, it has a clip that uses all three lugs on each side of the socket. I recommend pairing it up with a Delta 38cfm for optimum perforance, but it does very well with the much quieter YS-Tech 27cfm also. If you want some performance numbers, let me know. I have tested it.

http://www.svcompucycle.com/dyndy1builyo.html

Hoot

im gonna follow hoot around. he finds all the good quality stuff! u must do alot of resarch hoot.

Hoot said:
This HSF is the best kept secret in overclocking. It performs unbelievably well and is inexpensive. Best of all, it has a clip that uses all three lugs on each side of the socket. I recommend pairing it up with a Delta 38cfm for optimum perforance, but it does very well with the much quieter YS-Tech 27cfm also. If you want some performance numbers, let me know. I have tested it.

http://www.svcompucycle.com/dyndy1builyo.html

Hoot

THX Hoot! Even though the Alpha looks really good i really needed a really cheap hs. I expected to pay about $30. You're a life saver! With this price cut i'm going to pick up some AS3 and compare it to my AS2 because reports are saying that the AS2 is actually doing better so i'll be able to directly compare the 2!

Back