• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dell UltraSharp U3011

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Hookem

Time for a new monitor. I have been looking around for monitors in the 1500.00 dollar range and am leaning heavily towards the Dell UltraSharp U3011.

Just wondering if there are some other models you guys would recommend in my price range versus the Dell U3011.

HP has a 30" model out as well. I tried their latest iteration of their 24" panel. Both the 24" and 30" do not do 1:1 pixel mapping. I hated, and ended up returning it. If you're going to drop this much coin. You better get something you know you'll be happy with. Btw. People over at [H] reported getting ~200 knocked off the base price. YMMV but I think it's something worth looking into. I'm eying the U3011 as well. I just can't float enough $ to buy 2x right now. Buy the U3011. I can live vicariously through you.

Back