• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Advice on Complete system cleaning?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hackintosh

I am not sure if any of you remember but I had a build on here a little while ago, then I decided to double everything so I rebuilt the entire system again and when I finished I was waiting on my pt nuke to come in but I was in need of a computer so I put my distilled water in, and days later my father had a massive heart attack which came along with my family and I living in the ICU for almost a month in which I never put the pt nuke in.
Then after everything settled down at the hospital and my dad was released it was hectic in the house and I forgot to put the nuke in my system and I just remembered when I looked at my res and noticed a bunch of white film covering it, and when I opened up the box I noticed the same thing inside of all the tubes which tells me it is in the entire system.

So here is my question, I know everything that is in the system has that build up, so how do you recommend cleaning it out?
I was considering taking all of the tubing and radiators and putting them in boiling water for about 10 minutes and letting them soak in there.
for the gpu, two apogee blocks, and the chipset I have no idea what to do, so any advice on this issue is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• 34369_630895733108_37708369_35969010_1669395_n.jpg
    34369_630895733108_37708369_35969010_1669395_n.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 103
ketchup + toothbrush for the blocks

pipe snake for the tubing

rag for the res

rad dance for the rad

water and a toothbrush for the pump.

Back