• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Choosing a new monitor Help!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Laoag24

Aiight, I've been choosing among these two monitors which I should take. I just can't set my mind which of these is better. Any comments would be great. If you think the monitor sucks and you recommend a better one please, say it. Any comments would be appreciated.

Cheers:beer:

Asus ML228H

ASUS MS236H

They both look great to me...but one thing I never buy over the internet is monitors. I'll pay more at a B&M store just so I can see them. I'm funny like that. But, what do I know, I like the 1080p Acers at Wal-Mart, lol.

They both look great to me...but one thing I never buy over the internet is monitors. I'll pay more at a B&M store just so I can see them. I'm funny like that. But, what do I know, I like the 1080p Acers at Wal-Mart, lol.

But which of those will you pick? Could you double check everything. Features etc. . .

But which of those will you pick? Could you double check everything. Features etc. . .

This one. ML228H 21.5" 1920X1080 2ms Full HD LED

Why? It's got a way better contrast ratio, they are both 1080p, but this one is bit smaller and I think it will look better close up, and this one has an LED backlight.

I'm not a monitor guru...but I'd take those things over the extra two inch and 1/2 of size. :shrug:

Back