• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Wish me luck ocf!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Daemonkin

Got my last part in and I'll be stripping down the pc tonight to install my water cooling system. :attn:

Going to pick up distilled water here soon. :clap:

Build log will be upcoming. :thup::salute:

Just a bit of an update, I just got through cleaning all the parts and I'm going to call it a night. I've picked up a massive headache for some reason and I'd hate to fry something because I got distracted. Will pick it up in the morning. Night all.

GL on the build. Take some Excedrin for the headache, it works for me. Just don't take it an hour before you go to bed, you might not be able to go to sleep or thats just me

GL on the build. Take some Excedrin for the headache, it works for me. Just don't take it an hour before you go to bed, you might not be able to go to sleep or thats just me

That would likely be the caffeine in Excedrin. I believe it has the content of about a cup of coffee. It works like a blood thinner, making it easier for the blood to circulate through the constricted vessels in your head.

As conumdrum said, take a break every now and then. Take a walk, drink a :beer: or :soda: (depending on your age:p), and come back to what you were working on with a clear mind. It really does make the process a whole lot easier.:thup:

Sorry to leave you guys hanging but I got called out of town in the middle of doing this. I'll finish it up when I get back.

Back