• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ati 6970??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RookieDude

Registered
any ideas when its coming? end of the month? all my components arrived today just waiting for this graphics card to release..

2zdt7w3.jpg

Last edited:
Supposed to be December, but you never really know when it comes to these things.

Yes it is. They changed their naming scheme. 6870 and 6850 are their midrange offerings now. ;)

I'd loose my marbles just staring at that hardware just waiting for a gpu :bang head:

lol i am going slightly insane the only thing ive actually opened is the razor mamba (not in the pic), the rest is all unopened, all i need to get is a monitor and the gpu :(

FUD !!!

Barts was rumored to be delayed just as well,it was on the dot.

AMD will be making 3rd wave of 40nm chips now,it's unreasonable think yields are poor.
You have as much proof of that as the article does... :p

Rgardless how many times through the process, its the yield for that tier of performance that may make this true. But really who knows. :shrug: :thup:

Last edited:
You have as much proof of that as the article does... :p

Rgardless how many times through the process, its the yield for that tier of performance that may] make this true. But really who knows. :shrug: :thup:

No I don't have proof but I have something that article doesn't : common sense.

There is a reason AMD introduces pipe cleaner GPU's like 4770.

Back