• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

im starting to hate fedora 14

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gibz117

i upgraded from fedora 13 to fedora 14 last night. now my stylus doesnt work, the thumbprint scanner is almost working again, and my sound doesnt work. the sound was working earlier today, after the install was done, and now the sound doesnt work. i was hoping a driver update would fix the sound, but i cant figure out how to update drivers.

is there a way to downgrade from 14 to 13 without ruining anything else. please help me.

edit--i think that one thing got better with the upgrade. ive always seen the emoticons and new post lightning bolts on the front page as solid. been informed they have always been flashing. so now that works (whatever it is)

I left when they introduced the SELinux nonsense (it's a good idea, but in practice, a default fedora install was throwing up selinux policy violations all over the place, which is nothing short of unbearably annoying).

Back