• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Age of Empires Online

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Applied, waiting for an email back :D
Yeah - apparently they're being tricky with this giveaway, I realize on re-reading.

*Please note: You may only enter ONE promotion code for the Age of Empires Online Beta. Entering a promotion code does not guarantee acceptance to the Beta.

Well, some chance is better than no chance to get a shot at a remake of a real classic. :shrug:

I heard about this a while back and signed up for the beta via their website but never heard anything :( Anyone wanna reach into the favor bin and hook me up? :D

Update on this:

Hello and welcome to the Age of Empires Online beta!

Thank you for participating in our promotion with Alienware and expressing interest in joining the Age of Empires Online beta.

Currently this game is in a beta state – which means it’s not final and things are changing. With this change comes new things in each new build. We’re in the process of getting a new build out for everyone to enjoy, especially you! The reason we’re sending you this email though is to let you know this won’t happen until after the Thanksgiving Holiday (the weekend of Nov 27-28th for our EU friends). We need a little extra time to make sure things are in a good place and working order before we invite new users. We want to make sure you can play the game, rather than give you a broken experience. Please pardon our dust, and have patience with us. We’ll be sending you your download link shortly.

Update on this:

I got the same email. But it still says that not everyone who put in a promo code will get a beta invite. But it also says they're gonna send a download link... so I'm not quite sure what's going on but here's to hoping!

Key arrived. Need to redeem it in the GfWL Marketplace Client - downloads a 18MB file which I presume is a web installer.

They are out of keys.

Does anyone have a key that don't plan on use any more or is willing to share? :)

I'll make some phones calls to see if a couple could "Magically" appear out of space and air.
Lol.

Anyway...for those of us who are now in and all NDAed up - what are some of those GfWL gamertags?

Back