• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[O/C]Overclockers Benching Party I: The Line Up

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Can't wait to get into town and meet you guys face to face - we are in to have a blast this weekend! Thank you Corsair and Gigabyte for your support of the hardware community!

Last edited:
IMOG you need to bench more and officially join the team :D

I'd really like to be going to this. Next time maybe!

also there is no mention of the 3-4 gtx 580's that will get spanked.

other than that it looks like a great read. thanks

Looking forward to creepily watching you all from my living room. Have a blast guys!

Matt

Gotta replace that sorry pic with a combined shot of all the hardware that will be there on Friday, it will be an unbelievable sight I tell you

Really looking forward to watching you guys this weekend. Sorry I can't make it this year. Going to do everything I can to make it next time though. Good luck guys!

I think the way it works is it encodes them and makes them available once the stream is stopped.

We have several people in attendance who have Livestreamed previously, and we'll be ensuring the entire weekend's activity is streamed live as well as recorded.

Between refilling and delivering LN2 for the benchers, I'll be taking as many pictures as I'm able, releasing updates on Overclockers' Live, as well as compiling highlights so those who can't attend the broadcast from home can still catch the articles on the homepage and watch the recordings as the weekend progresses and anytime there after!

Forum members or anyone who registers to the forums who would like to receive a reminder about the event's kickoff can do so here:
http://www.overclockers.com/forums/calendar.php?do=addreminder&e=42

Anyone who would like a reminder without registering for the forums can click on the "Remind Me" button above the video here:
http://www.livestream.com/overclockers

I had no idea I was knocking on Dolk's door like I am. I need to get down to business after I get my new pot and some chips to play with. ;)

Sooooo, can we have name tags or name cards at the party so I can remember people's names please? Thats going to be a mess for me, Im terrible at remembering names. :p

Back