• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Possible to set an alarm to go off when stress testing fails?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

blackjackel

I posted this in another forum. no replies, perhaps this is the right forum? I honestly have no idea where to post this question... I figured this forum makes sense.

Wouldn't it be awesome if you can set prime95 to play an alarm through your speakers when one of your cores fail? Anyone know of any program that can be configured to sound an alarm on computer speakers when a core fails? Perhaps set it to text message you on your cell phone when something fails?

How about some sort of program (like a macro) that can detect colors and have it detect the tray icon color change from green to red and sound off an alarm when it does?

My googling has failed me.

pretty sure prime is open source (could be wrong), how much C do you know?

I posted this in another forum. no replies, perhaps this is the right forum? I honestly have no idea where to post this question... I figured this forum makes sense.

Wouldn't it be awesome if you can set prime95 to play an alarm through your speakers when one of your cores fail? Anyone know of any program that can be configured to sound an alarm on computer speakers when a core fails? Perhaps set it to text message you on your cell phone when something fails?

How about some sort of program (like a macro) that can detect colors and have it detect the tray icon color change from green to red and sound off an alarm when it does?

My googling has failed me.

Try out Autoit. http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/index.shtml

Back