• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Swiftech H20-220 Compact Watercooling Kit

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i want to 4.2 or 4.4 ghz but i need some advice about better cooling, i have only h50, on 4ghz is ok but 4.2ghz extreme high temperature around 88 C

Ack. Well maybe you should start with the stickies at the top of the watercooling forum. This isn't the watercooling forum.

And take this post I made months ago to a new interested watercooler. Do YOUR homework.

Don't focus on your clocking results. If thats all that matters, you NEED to move to phase cooling starting at $700+ and a BIG electric bill, and move your questions to the sub ambient cooling section.

What are you wanting to accomplish? Build a quiet fast gaming rig? Or a dragster for giggles?

Think about it before you reply. Maybe a day and a few days more of reading.

Real watercooling for the CPU, unless you are a experianced watercooler and know the tricks and have access to used stuff through contacts will cost you about $250 shipped.

http://www.overclockers.com/overclockers-benching-party-line-up

BTW, this is the 4th time I have posted this in a week. If you read the right forum and just s-l-o-w-e-d d-o-w-n youd seen it.

Back