• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone play Beautiful Escape: Dungeoneer, anyone admit to it?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

X0d1@k

http://www.popmatters.com/pm/post/133912-dungeoneer/

Just came across this review of this unconventional video game, and it kinda horrified and intrigued me too. Someone actually wrote code for this, WOW.

It kind of reminds me of that torture sim, where you have some guy strapped down, and you can pick tools to use on him. It also reminds me of an anime-hentai game someone created where you rape characters in the game.

I have not played this game, nor the Anime-Rape-Hentai game, i just have no interest in that, but i wonder what kind of person does? Actually i dont wonder, im a little concerned though.

It actually sounds interesting, call me crazy but its different... Toture puzzle game. Whats worse torturing someone, or car jacking someone then shooting them for the heck of it (GTA). Its all violence :)

The only thing that would draw me to this game is the fact that i can design the torture puzzles.

Its just creepy Radio Active. I see what you are saying, and having played Oblivion, Fallout 3 and Morrowind, you can do some pretty cruel stuff in those games, this however makes you converse and stalk characters in game. I wouldnt play it, and im kinda warped, but to each his own. Violence is violence, but this is a little different in that you have to kind of seduce/ interest your victims and bring them home. Thats creepy.

I won't be buying it, but I had to be honost when I heard design your own torture dungeon puzzle, a little light bulb turned on inside somewhere.

The way it sounded reminded me of that game back in the day, pretty sure it was on PS1, where you had to lay a sequence of traps. That's really all I remember from the game.

If it were free, I might download it just to see what it was about, but like RA, I wouldn't buy it.

Back