• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Up to 768mb free Dropbox space

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MooMasster716

I love drop box and thought that some of you with accounts might want some free space. Click here and do the following: Follow @Dropbox on Twitter, Connect your Twitter account with Dropbox, Connect your Facebook account with Dropbox, Tell us why you love Dropbox, Like Dropbox? Tell your friends on Facebook or Tweet about Dropbox for more free space to recieve 128mb per thing done.

It took me about 2minutes to get the free space.

thanks for the info... dropbox is such an amazing service.... 2gb of awesome synced space for free is perfect... ill never use 2gb! but for someone into bigger files go for it!

thanks for the info... dropbox is such an amazing service.... 2gb of awesome synced space for free is perfect... ill never use 2gb! but for someone into bigger files go for it!
That's what I thought too...but I'm at 5.6 GB (3.6 GB free!) and 40.6% usage. I'm on a design team where we have a lot of large solidworks files and stuff.

I'm using about 8GB of my 50GB account, but I guess a little more free space isn't a bad idea!

(I use my account to backup our pictures after we lost 2-4 years worth last year; great service! And the $9.99 a month is totally worth it for peace of mind.)

Looks like dropbox site is down. Chalk it up to the FB effect, I bet.

EDIT: And way to crash your site before a major holiday too, lol.

Site is back up.

I dunno, I did all of these but the Facebook steps. Allowing Dropbox to access everything on my profile isn't cool. And in theory, FB would have a link to all my files on Dropbox.

Am I the only one objecting to this? I did Twitter, b/c tweeting is meant for public consumption anyway.

Last edited:
Looks like dropbox site is down. Chalk it up to the FB effect, I bet.

EDIT: And way to crash your site before a major holiday too, lol.

Site is back up.

I dunno, I did all of these but the Facebook steps. Allowing Dropbox to access everything on my profile isn't cool. And in theory, FB would have a link to all my files on Dropbox.

Am I the only one objecting to this? I did Twitter, b/c tweeting is meant for public consumption anyway.

Yeah, I think given the choice, I'd choose twitter over facebook.

Back