• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mouse DPI?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BigDan3131

So I have figured out what its for but...if any of you play COD: BO what setting do you prefer for that game? Will going to a gamer built for mouse improve my scores? I was looking at the Razer line.

I have a Logitech G500 that does great for me with the customizable weights and nice grip in the hand. Most gaming Mice have DPI switches and will be a personal choice. Some like it smooth and steady and some like it very fast. I use a combo between both. Razer and Logitech are front runners in mice so look towards them. It won't get you more points but it will help like having better graphics. It's a tool to help you dominate, but you still have to dominate.

So I have figured out what its for but...if any of you play COD: BO what setting do you prefer for that game? Will going to a gamer built for mouse improve my scores? I was looking at the Razer line.

What mouse are you currently using?

Oh. In that case you can't go wrong with a Logitech MX518, G5, G500 or a Razer Deathadder Respawn, Lachesis.

I'd go for the MX518 if I had to get a new mouse.

Back