• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GA 890fxa ud5 bios problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

soulwatch5

Came across a weird problem when flashing to new f6 bios from f4. Not too huge of a problem cause i'm still able to use my computer but for some reason I lost the ability to OC with multipliers with increments of .5. What i mean is I can only use multipliers with whole digits. Lost the ability to use 17.5, 18.5, 19.5 and etc.

Anyone else having this problem and if so is there a fix or would i have to revert back to the older bios?

Just to double check just went back in the bios and changed the values of the
"CPU Clock Ratio" and it directly changes cpu speed. What I've always been using to change my multiplier.

Ya I just shot gigabyte an email and just waiting for a reply. Only flashed the bios because cause it "Support new RAID ROM version" and figured it might help with performance with my raid setup. But as of now cant really see a difference.

Back