• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Shadowrun PC Game Download $1

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I never played the game, when it came out though I remember it receiving largely negative reviews.

The one thing I thought it did have going for it, is I could have swore it was cross platform online play, correct? People on the 360 could play with people on a PC?

I never played the game, when it came out though I remember it receiving largely negative reviews.

The one thing I thought it did have going for it, is I could have swore it was cross platform online play, correct? People on the 360 could play with people on a PC?

That's right.

I got the game, since it's only a buck. I've only played a few both matches so far, it has a bit of a steep learning curve for an FPS. A ton of things you can do.

Game is awesome. XBOX360 players don't like PC gamers because they believe PCers have an unfair advantage

I really liked Shadowrun, aside from a few bugs that are likely to never get fixed (one of which is a showstopper halfway through the single-player tutorial). Picked it up off the shelf at Best Buy years ago. Think it was $5, then.

Back