• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Well I got the bug again to start folding.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Steveo989

Not officially involved with AAR
Well just a few updates, done with the Military and back in college. I am going back to school for bio-chemistry instead of further pursuing air traffic controlling career. I am still up in the air if I want to pursue MD status or a PhD in Bio-Chem, time will tell.

Anywho, I have my PS3 folding 24/7 since I never use it. I figure I might as well put it to use, and I am also folding on my Mac Dual core 2.26ghz and another rig.

Just figured I would say I am back to folding and contributing to the site that provided me the most help when I was a noob and also going through A+ certification. Cheers:bday:

steveo, its a bug that last a lifetime..... Welcome back to the fold
warning it only gets worse... once you catch it you'll never be the same....ever!
I have actually have had withdraws........
YOU WERE WARNED!!!

Haha I used to have the bug to the point of putting F@H on a tumbdrive and running it off the thumbdrive in my old computer classes just to get the small increase in PPD. I also had it running on a dedicated rig, a PS3 my laptop, and a few other rigs, but got out of it since I didn't have a permanent residence since I was in Iraq for one year, and then moving around from VA Beach, Seattle/Tacoma area, and San Diego for various military requirements. However, I am now in one spot for a while and can fold away for at least a year, before moving into the Dorms once my course load gets too hectic, this way I don't have to commute back and forth to do various science labs. (Once you're in lab more than 6 hrs straight, you get the feeling of shooting yourself ;) (kidding of course)

Welcome back Steveo989.I actually remember you too.I just came back to folding myself a few weeks ago.I'm glad to be back as well.

Welcome back Steveo989.I actually remember you too.I just came back to folding myself a few weeks ago.I'm glad to be back as well.

Yeah I remember ya too, welcome back and have a :beer:
I don't see too many of the ol' cats on here any longer, did they switch to a diff site or just financial issues. Power bills etc.?

Back