• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Almost at 1 mill

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

markp1989

looks like by the next update i will be a millionaire, admittedly with stfu and others putting out that in a day it doesnt seem like much, but im pleased to get to a new digit :)

would have go here faster, but i was having problems with my gpu clients, so im only folding on the cpu in my desktop atm :(

next stop 2 mill :rock:

WTF !!! :beer:

What others put out in day, matters not.........

Stay the course & fold onward :salute:

congrats! i just saw that im on the same page as you and will be on your tail soon enough!:beer:

dam! i gotta pull my finger out and get my gpus folding aswell, would love to borg the pcs at my uni, but i would probably end up getting kicked out.

It's huge, I remember my first million and I think I was on cloud 9 all day.....probably didn't get anything done at work that day, but oh well.

I'm still thinking about printing one of the f@h certificates for each million, need to do that sometime and just put them in a binder or something.

Everyone folds at their own pace/level mark... just keep it up man!!! :) Congrats on the joining the 7-digit club!!! :beer:

Congrats markp1989 well done bro on your 1 Million Milestone, they say the First one is always the Hardest, then its onward and upward!

Back