• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Conquest for action_adventure on pc?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

donneee

Registered
I'm almost bored to bits here, i can't seem to find any more games that interest me in this genre.

I'm tired of mmo's and the commitment.
I don't wanna fall asleep playing rpg's.
I dont wanna unlock whole entire maps on adventure games.
I want a story in an action game.
I dont want to frustrate myself with fps's on the most extreme difficulty.

Games like dmc, god of war (help of pcsx2), darksiders, gta series, fable i've all played to death. Completeness and gotten all endings for every game i listed.

are there any games similar to those above in an action adventure genre?
i've tried google, but it failed me. i played all the games i found on google lol

games i should also say i played or not worth mentioning to me:
Ninja Sword
dmc 3, dmc4
god of war 2

A few you might try:

Mount and Blade

Assassins Creed

Oblivion if you haven't already, or wait for Shadow Realm

Need for Speed World

Buy BF2, and Get the Project Reality mod

Buy ARMA2 and Get the Project Reality mod

BF2 Playforfree (launching in a couple months)

what's mount and blade like? i'm actually surprised i havent heard of it.

i also forgot to put assassins creed on my list of things beaten

arma2 is out on pc? didnt know cause i really liked arma1

i'll also check out battlefield.

Mount and blade is awesome. Plus it's only like 7 bucks.

My 9800 GT (700/1750/1000) maxes it out with 300 units on the field, but you can set it up to 1000 with a simple program.

It is like an FPS, but it's medieval style. You won't regret buying it. It has the best mounted combat in any game ever made. Loads (understatement) of player-made content. Imagine two forces of 500 cavalry fighting in realtime combat. EPIC

And yes, ARMA 2 is out on the PC :p I have the trial, and it is awesome...it blows the BF2 project reality mod out of the water...takes one hell of a PC to run though (I run the trial on high, no AA, AF, or PP effects), which is why I am waiting for my GTX 470 before I get the full game. The view distance is like 10km, maps are from 5x5km to 25x25km.

Back