• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Kingston!?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mixo

Registered
Good day everyone,
i need some memory for my M4A89GTD PRO,
but only one 8GB 2x4GB kit availible on the market is Kingston..
I need 2x4 for further upgrade like video editing, 3ds..

Should i take them?

I wanted corsair xms3, but there is not 1 kit availible for this mobo on their mem. compatibility list..

Kingston KVR1333D3N9K2/8G is >
9-9-9 at 1.5V

http://www.valueram.com/datasheets/KVR1333D3N9K2_8G.pdf

I really started to hate this mobo...

I need to order it tomorrow, so any quick help is really appreciated..

I mean, can i take them for gaming too?

Thank you

Good day everyone,
i need some memory for my M4A89GTD PRO,
but only one 8GB 2x4GB kit availible on the market is Kingston..
I need 2x4 for further upgrade like video editing, 3ds..

Should i take them?

I wanted corsair xms3, but there is not 1 kit availible for this mobo on their mem. compatibility list..

Kingston KVR1333D3N9K2/8G is >
9-9-9 at 1.5V

http://www.valueram.com/datasheets/KVR1333D3N9K2_8G.pdf

I really started to hate this mobo...

I need to order it tomorrow, so any quick help is really appreciated..

I mean, can i take them for gaming too?

Thank you

I'd get the Corsair XMS3 if I were you.

I know someone that has that exact same motherboard and is running 2x2GB sticks of 1333MHz XMS3 without any problems. It might not be on the official compatibility list but I know they're running their computer with it and have never had any problems so you should be fine if you go with that.

Memory compatibility lists are inclusive, not exclusive. In other words, it means "we've tried these sticks on this board, and we know for sure they work fine." It does not mean that other memory won't work just as well.

thank you guys..

old trashbarg, yop, i know what you mean, but every 2x4gb memory kit which i can choose and is not listed in their compatibility list doesnt work properly from what i know..
i checked i think every ocz, corsair ram sticks on forums with this mobo and everyone have some issue with ram sticks, which are not in the their compatibility list..
on corsair forum they cant give me info about that..
ram listed in their compatibility list for amd phenom, is not compatible with this mobo..
for example same model but 2x2gb is working perfectly and 2x4gb not..

so only 1 2x4gb memory kit which is 100percent compatible with this mobo is kingston..

main problem is, i am building a new pc and everything is ok, except this ram..

probably going for kingston, what can i do, but i really dont know what can i expect..

its normal valueram 1333mhz 9-9-9 1,5v..

how bad they can be?

i mean, do you think ill find some differences in my pc speed?
except benchmarks, etc..
when yes, then ill go for some another 2x2gb..

thank you

Back