• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Enermax Revolution 85+

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jimmers

I'm in the market for a new PSU and have always been an Enermax fan. My problem is trying to find the Revolution 85+ series, either 950w or 1050w. Do they not make them anymore? Everywhere I look, they are sold out. I know they have 920w and 1020w ones, but from the reviews I've read they aren't as good as the older model.
Anyone know if they're discontinued? They are still listed on the Enermax site. I'd rather not get the Galaxy EVO 1250W if I don't have too!

Thanks!

FrozenCPU has both of those in stock, 1x 950W and 3x 1050W.

Enermax Revolution 85+ 950W

Enermax Revolution 85+ 1050W

You can go wrong with Corsair or SeaSonic, especially the AX (Corsair) or X series (SeaSonic).

I don't know if you have Classifieds access or not but OklahomaWolf has a Sparkle Gold Class 1250W for sale, and it's the one from his review on JonnyGuru.

Thanks, never ordered anything from that site. I've heard good things about the Corsair and Seasonic PSU's, but I guess i'm stubborn. Maybe its time I tried something new. Thanks for the links!

I have to agree in recommending a Corsair or Seasonic :thup:

But any PSU that survives a good "testing" from OklahomaWolf is worthy of a place in anyones rig :)

I also have an enermax psu.. can't say i have any issues at all with it.. i believe it actually was one of oklahomawolfs models.. he puts em back together better than the factory does!

Thanks, never ordered anything from that site. I've heard good things about the Corsair and Seasonic PSU's, but I guess i'm stubborn. Maybe its time I tried something new. Thanks for the links!

No problem. I've ordered from them multiple times without issues, and I wouldn't expect you to have issues either. At least take a look at Corsair's and SeaSonic's offerings.

Back