• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A New Year

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

David

Forums Super Moderator
The past year has been an important year for Overclockers.com. We've succeeded in publishing high-quality articles each week from a number of excellent writers and content editors. Our editorial team have been working together to co-ordinate and develop the site. We've built up relationships with a number of high profile players: AMD and Intel (to name just two) now send us pre-release products so that we can thoroughly test thrash them in the special way that overclockers do.

We thank you, our readers, for without you there would be no point to this site. Our articles regularly receive thoug... ... Return to article to continue reading.

Feel free to share your thoughts on what might transpire in 2011 in the world of overclocking :)

:clap:

Im looking forward to continue helping the site prosper and be informative to its base. We had a tremendous amount of successes here and Im proud to be even a tiny part of that. Keep up the good work staff, and us members will keep on keeping on. :thup:

Yep, with these core members we have really come a long way since I joined this site a few years ago. Wonder what the traffic count numbers have been in comparison.

Nicely done!

Thanks from me as well.

The only thing that's understated here is Matt Bidinger's tremendous efforts to build, interlink, progress, and promote our sites. There's definitely an element of "herding cats" here, and Matt's successes have just been outstanding.

Well done, Matt! -- Paul

David, excellent work putting this article together. Thank you, its good to remind people we notice the work, and theres really a lot of people who do a lot to make this site what it is. There isn't always a lot of reward in it for individuals pitching in to keep the wheels turning, however I get a lot of satisfaction from this and take a lot of pride in seeing what everyone is able to accomplish. I hope others feel the same way about their involvement.

From a few people in the community pulling together to work towards making things better, we've consistently grown and improved this past year making some really impressive strides. Thanks to everyone who has followed suit and put up their time and efforts to bring Overclockers along and carry on the traditions we've inherited!

The end product is what you see on the site each day and across the forums... A reflection on all of us, and I think its something to be proud of. :salute:

@Conumdrum: The numbers started out big. In the past year, we've seen double digit percentage growth on those already large numbers. The impact upon the sites reputation and perception has been huge. Google trends lets you compare domains and is pretty good at comparing sites relative to one another - the numbers aren't exact or entirely accurate, but it gives a good indication of how we are doing against other sites you frequent. :)

I am glad to be able to say that I have contributed and hope that I can continue to contribute throughout the next year. Don't worry I will be around to enrich the community and ask I.M.O.G. questions that have obvious answers. I wish I had more time to give, but any time that I have if there is anything that I can so to help just let me know. :bday:

Great Article David, thank you for the mention , was my pleasure writing the Articles for Case Modding, I think it has encouraged more to get involved in case Modding in general.

Thanks also to Matt (I.M.O.G) for his enormous efforts, and time in keeping this site running smoothly, :clap:

All the best for 2011

:thup:

Big thanks to all front page contributors, staffs, editors and Matt, BRAVO !! :clap:

Back