• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2 Million points and in top 200!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Wega!

I finally got my second million on the account, and at the same time I broke top 200 on the team :thup:
And this is happening even thoug my PPD isnt very stable atm, all the hardware upgrading, new watercooling parts and benching is taking it's toll on the folding. But when it's all running I'm putting out around 43K PPD, so the third million should come a bit faster :D

Fold on everybody :D

Wega, you stole my thread! I was totally going to post that with you moving into the 200th slot, everyone in position 200 and up has at least 2 million points :)

:beer::beer:

What all do you have folding?!

Running a Q6600@stock, a Q9450@4Ghz, 2 GTX 8800GT's and the two GFX cards in my sig :)

I saw you blow by me some time ago. Way to fold! :beer:

Grats, and fold on!

:salute:

I sure will! And thanks :)

Wega, you stole my thread! I was totally going to post that with you moving into the 200th slot, everyone in position 200 and up has at least 2 million points :)

He he sorry about the stealing then :rofl:

:beer::beer::beer:

Back