• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What headset shall i get?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jakey

Registered
Hi. I'm looking for a headset which I can use for pc gaming and PS3 gaming. I play games like black ops on my PS3. I need a usb headset as the PS3 only has a usb port or digital.

- Must have a good mic.

- At least 5.1 surround sound 7.1 preffered (Not virtual surround sound)

- Conecting wirelessly to my PS3 would be good but not absolutely required.

- Will go up to £200 if need be.

- PS3 cant install drivers so need a headset that doesnt require driver.

Last edited:
i just saw a set at gamestop near me i thick they were turtle beach's for like $99 my buddy has the wireless ones and loves them.personally i use a set of jabra halo's for my ps3 using bluetooth(i hate wires)and can be had online for like $55 there like $125 at the stores so get them online for sure if interested lol.

Been looking at the turtle beach's but you cant use it as a mic on a ps3. Also been looking at the astro a40's but its impossible to get in uk.

I have the turtle beach dpx21's they are amazing! the wire isnt a big deal to me as you have like 12-15 foot of cable! also it working on the pc ps3 and xbox was the real selling point for me

Back