• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

hey overclock

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

PFC.Whitehurst

Disabled
hey guys im overclocking an Intel Pentium D (Dual Core) 3.2Ghz to 3.5 temps in bios running at 45. well im wondering if there is a program i can see the temps from windows it would help me out alot. thanks. and ive tried core temp and real temp no luck said processor not supported.

Try HWMonitor
if that doesn't work, you will most likely need to use a motherboard manufacturer supplied program.

Thanks

Thanks it worked i forgot all about that program i feel dumb. but thanks alot it shows 40C for the cpu. dont know if thats normal look down at my specs im an AMD guy lol i found this computer on the side of the road no lie it works in all its not the best but heres the specs.

Windows 7 Ultimate
4GB DDR2 Ram (667)
ATI Radeon 2400Pro 512mb
550Watt PSU
Intel Pentium D 3.2 Ghz Processor (Dual Core)
320 GB Hard Drive
lol nice build for free LMAO.
ima use this as a backup for now :p dont need it tho lol look at my specs below :p

thanks guys alot

Sounds like a you should strap an LN2 evaporator to it and take it subzero :thup: Nice freebie.

Back