• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

aquamark3 - fails with exception access violation

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

I.M.O.G.

Glorious Leader
Trying to run it on XP SP3. Crashes with a violation at the same point after running part way through... Something about trying to access virtual addresses it doesn't have appropriate access for.

Just dropped back to stock settings and got the same result.

Suggestions?

Step1:
Put this file in the Aquamark3 directory, over-writing anything in there currently with the same name.

If that fixes it, party!

If it does not fix it, STEP 2:
Delete the file you put in the aquamark3 directory, do not restore the previous file, you want zero direcpll.dll files in the AM3 dir.

One of those two things should work.
In my experience, the first works great for nvidia, and the second works great for 4890s.

In both cases it's related to crashes right after the ending explosion of large size.

EDIT:
Forum software won't allow dll's, hang on.

2.EDIT:
Here we go.

Attachments

• Direcpll.zip
    33.5 KB · Views: 60
Deleted direcpll.dll and it completed fine. Thank you!

Stock settings on my bench rig, I feel dirty.

Ok, so how do I get a screenshot of my score? I can alt tab out, but I don't know how to get the score in a window where I can screenshot it. Sorry if I'm an idiot. First time on all this stuff. :D

I think I may have the same question about PCmark vantage.

clipboard06.jpg

does that help at all? What're you getting?

Hit printscreen on the score, alt+tab, load paint, paste score into paint, add gpuz and 2xCPUz (or 1x if space is tight).

ah crap, I didn't see they had it pasted into paint. Typically I just screenshot the actual result window. Thanks guys, all set on aquamark.

What about PC mark vantage? I think I ran that and it didn't display a score. I don't have an internet connection on my benching rig.

I'm a rookie, bear with me. :chair:

Other benchmarks display my score when complete, without an internet connection. PCmark vantage doesn't do that, or am I doing something wrong?

If I save the score for later, how do I get the screenshot necessary for hwbot submission?

I realize I may sound like an idiot, but I've never been afraid of asking stupid questions on this forum, and I'm not going to start just because I have pinkish-red stars. :)

You don't sound at all like an idiot. I have no idea either... I'm just spit balling ideas. I was thinking that you save the result then upload to the futuremark database, but then I remembered that they just revamped that and I'm not sure on what is still accepted. :shrug:

PS. If you have a futuremark link, no screenshot is necessary. ;)

I was looking at futuremark's site, and I recovered an old registration I had there from who knows when... But when logging in, I have no clue where or how to submit a pcmark vantage score. Looked, but can't find it.

Anyways, I just reviewed hwbot's list of benchmarks, and its not good for boints... I thought it was, so I was wasting my time on a witch hunt thats pointless. :)

I'm done with this 975 BE until I can take it colder. Not that fun benching something that only has a few results submitted, but I got what points I could out of it.

:rofl: You're killing me, Matt. You save the result from the benchmark's result screen. Then when you're on a computer with an internet connection, you re-open the benchmark program and click the submit result button. ;) It's not on the website.

More likely I'll never run the bench again since its not worth boints. :D But good to know. Not interested on installing pcmark vantage on my netbook, or anything else for that matter, just to be able to submit results. Do not like.

It's works on basically all the 3dmark's that are still supported by the ORB. So if you have no internet access and you can't screenshot on '06 or something, save the result and upload later. ;)

Actually PCMark Vantage requires you to purchase the software in order to see a score... which is why it's not worth any boints.

Back