• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ASUS P8H67m-LE RAID utility

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Robmoo

I just bought an new MB for my HTPC, but I can't figure out how to create a RAID array. I've set the sata to RAID mode, plug in both of my drive, but the Intel Rapid Storage rom doesn't seem to run. I don't get the Ctrl - I prompt. These drives are an array from my previous AMD MB. I expected the RAID utility to come up and give me the option to create an array out of them destroying my previously stored data of course. I don't see an option to turn the Intel Rapid Stroage rom on or off. Am I missing something? Do the drives have to be formated? I was expecting to be able to create the array and Win7 to do the format during the install process.

Please help.

Thanks,

Rob

This UEFI posts so fast that between my wireless usb keyboard and my HDMI tv connections I was missing the windows to enter the raid utility.

I think I'm going to like UEFI. It posts so fast I don't think I'll buy another board that doesn't have it.

Back