• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Psu in armor plus case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ba3ous

Hi guys,
First let me start with my build, I have a riiie mobo on which i want to mount a noctua nh-d14. I have a tt armor plus case which has a top mounted psu. I was wondering if I should mount the psu with the fan facing up or down? The case is well ventilated at the top over the psu, i know it would draw dust into the psu, on the other hand, mounting it with the fan facing down would put it right where the nh-d14 is push/pulling air out of the case and maybe that way it might draw hot air from the heatsink.
Please help.
Thank you.
Nadim.

:welcome:

I looked @ that case and it seems to me you would want to mount it with the fan facing down. That case hase plenty of ventolation. What I would be more concerned with is the side the PSU cables
come out. The cables would be easier to route out of the way w the standard PSU mounting. Hope that helps.:soda:

Back