• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Random Bsod/lockups

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jasonaerts

Hello:

So lately ive been getting alot of random BSOD and hard locks with loud sound coming from the speakers, and im hoping to get some help.

My pc is listed in my bio, accept ive been running it at stock speeds on everything since i reached my oc, i dont like running it oc'd 24/7 and probly only used it for a few hours at out of spec clocks.

i caught one bsod after changing the automatic reboot on failure.
Code was: STOP 0x0000003B
fltmgr.sys

Sorry for not giving a ton more info here but im not really sure what you guys could use to help, so just let me know and ill get it up here.

Thanks

well fitmgr.sys is a windows driver file so its not likely the culprit for the bsod. try a few things first update your mobo's firmware if your not current second i would run memtest for a few passes.a few forums i looked at for that code pointed twards your gpu so if you have a spare you might want to pull that out and test your pc with another one installed passably update drivers for it.

Back