• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Samsung P2770FH

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dylskee

Hey guys, looking to upgrade to a larger monitor and would appreciate your advice. I would like to go to a 27" or larger but for budget reasons I would think 27" would be max for my $$. I play a lot of first person shooters online and do a little Solidworks, so the monitor needs to respond well to those needs. :) I would like to keep it under $400.00 if at all possible. I keep seeing this Samsung monitor but you know you can't rely on newegg reviews too much so I would like to hear what you think. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...onitors+-+LCD+Flat+Panel-_-SAMSUNG-_-24001431

Hello dylskee,

I see you asked a question a few days ago and the lack of response in this very helpful forum befuddles me so I just wanted to tell you to go with the Dell PSeries P2411H monitors. Good luck and take care! :thup:

Hello dylskee,

I see you asked a question a few days ago and the lack of response in this very helpful forum befuddles me so I just wanted to tell you to go with the Dell PSeries P2411H monitors. Good luck and take care! :thup:

Hey thanks dylskee, you da man! :beer:

I lol'd, sorry but I don't know much about the monitor other than it's claimed to be 1ms. You probably won't even notice a difference between that and 5ms.

Also, for about that price you can get three smaller monitors with the same resolution for surround gaming

Hehehe......
This place was great back in the day, you could ask a question and within minutes you would have several replies with links and very helpful responses.

That's exactly what I plan on doing with the Dells, I'm going to buy two this weekend and hopefully the third maybe next week or the week after. And all sarcasm aside, thanks for the reply. :)

I bought the P2770FH...then returned it..
Color and brightness were good...but it does have poor viewing angles.
I tried the Asus VE278Q and I have to say its much better than the P2770FH.
LED backlight is nice, no more backlight bleed..colors and brightness good as well..except colors on the VE278Q are more realistic than the P2770FH..and viewing angles are wayyy better than the P2770FH..
But Im back to my MK241H..I missed having a 1920 x 1200 LCD..sad to say it has better colors and brightness than both.

Thanks for the reply Psychotron, I'm not going to bother with the Samsung now I'm pretty sure I'm going with the Dell Dell P2411H but not 100% sure yet.

Attachments

• Dell.jpg
    Dell.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 419
Back