• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Supreme Commander 2 funny pics page.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

snowbrd

Hey everyone,
I wanted to create a thread for funny pics.

You will understand how I got this pic in the next 3 ones
10000leaguesunderthesea2.png

who knew traffic was so bad?

ultimatemegajam.png

Laser show!

megajamonthemove.png

last but least the more finale of the laser series.

laserlightshow.png

Last edited:
The funny part is that there so many in there. If you have supcom 2 you will understand as they manufacture at a decently high price. This is not cheating as it was online
And its physically impossible to get a megalith into the water. You have to glitch it as I pushed it over with so many megaliths there

The funny part is that there so many in there. If you have supcom 2 you will understand as they manufacture at a decently high price. This is not cheating as it was online
And its physically impossible to get a megalith into the water. You have to glitch it as I pushed it over with so many megaliths there

I've played 430 some hours of Sup Com 2 and easily twice that on Forged Alliance, can't say I even cracked a smile. Can tell you it wasn't a ranked match by your unit count though.

sheesh don't be so harsh. Why don't you submit a funny picture then? I made 80 somethin smiley faces out of nukes before with words that said hai
and bai before they died.

Back