• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

LogMeIn-Hamachi: Tip for the users out there.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

GIXXERGUY6

Every now and again myself and the people that fold with me will experience issues where people will not show up on the HFM. Hamachi is showing them online and HFM is pointing in the right direction. Sometimes changing the directory to the Hamachi IP will work (\\1.222.33.44\fold\cpu) will fix it, others it won't. Last night I was up an couldn't sleep so I jumped on jdsparks pc and tried to figure out why he couldn't see me but I could see him(hfm) I shut down hamachi and it didn't fix it, he was pointing to my ip/directory, nothing. I go into the processes and shut both hamachi's down that you see in the processes and the one you see in the services.

Processes:
2j0moi0.png.jpg
Services:
2qv8sgy.png.jpg

It fixed my issue on his pc and just this morning the board in the laundry room wasn't showing on HFM but was showing on Hamachi, Logged on via TV and did this and it worked.

I hope this helped.

Back