• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Breach!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

pwnmachine

Hey guys, have any of you played Breach? I know it just came out today but I was considering buying it since it is only 12 bucks on steam with the sale. Is it any good? Worth 12 bucks?

Hey guys, have any of you played Breach? I know it just came out today but I was considering buying it since it is only 12 bucks on steam with the sale. Is it any good? Worth 12 bucks?

This is the samething i'm debating. I heard there is no stand alone dedicated server files (they posted on the breach forums they are working on it as fast as they can to get them out there for gameserver providers to rent servers.) so mainly i think just out of the house and local hosted servers at the moment from what i read. Bit of a turn off but hey if they deliver and get them stand alone files out then could be good. Specially for 12 bucks.

To me the game don't look insane or anything but for 12 bucks looks really good actually. Im thinking about buying it. I seen some reviews and reviews by people who bought it a lot of them said they loved it (few 360 players complained of bad fps and lag but that seemed to be only a issue on 360).

I think i'll probably buy it for 12 bucks can't go to wrong i guess. But then again I am pretty burned out on military shooters period. That's the only real thing keeping me from buying it lol.

No dedicated servers. Rumor is that devs are working on getting the game setup to have a dedi but IMO until then this is a no buy.

Not I i'm still waiting for the word that official dedicated servers are up and running and rentable lol. Soon as that happens i'll probably take the plunge and pick it up.

But i want some fresh to play when friends are not on so i'm getting tempted to blow my money on killing floor lol i know old game but just looks like it would be fun.

Not I i'm still waiting for the word that official dedicated servers are up and running and rentable lol. Soon as that happens i'll probably take the plunge and pick it up.

But i want some fresh to play when friends are not on so i'm getting tempted to blow my money on killing floor lol i know old game but just looks like it would be fun.

Man killing floor is amazing you need to buy it. I picked it up for 20 bucks when it came out and it was worth it then, now with all the extra content and community maps its an excellent buy. I personally enjoyed it more than l4d.

Anybody try Breach yet?

Box at wallie-world said dedicated servers for the PC version...

I heard it was pretty bland, and everyone I know who bought it, has less than 5 hours play time according to steam :|

Back