• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Darksiders anyone?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Goliath_Toad

I recently bought a 6 core AMD CPU and it came with a free Darksiders game. Since I don't usually play games, I thought I would give it away to somebody. They didn't actually send me the game. I got a coupon card that allows somebody to download a licensed copy of the game. So, I will send the coupon card to somebody. I guess the fair way to do this is for somebody to guess what heatsink/cooler I have on my CPU. I will give you a couple of hints:

hint 1: cost under $20

hint 2: helicopter

Please send your guess to my email address: [email protected] :clap:

your very first post asking people to email you? hrmmm...

i would recommend that no one send anything to that address, instead PM goliath_toad.

if this is for real there is no need for email.

well then my guess is stock cooling!

if you are on the up and up then i apologize, but we often get ppl spamming on the forums. can't be too careful!

:clap:Yes, It is the Xigmatek Apache EP-CD903! We have a winner! If you want to email me Sandy, I can send you the download link and the key code from the card so you can get a licensed copy of Darksiders!

Thanks to all!

[email protected] :D

Back