• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cannot receive game invites in Black Ops zombies

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cuiiey

Sup my fellow OCFers :)

As the title reads... It was fine before, and then my computer broke, only to find my RAM had gone :( took the stick out and now when i load black ops i can't receive and invites to Zombies, nor can people see the ones i send out :( Multi player works fine though... Any one help me?
:thup:

Did you try to reinstall black ops? I have it and its really glitchy from time to time.
I understand that you have 2gb of ram now? 4 GB in 2 sticks - 1 stick = 1 stick of 2GB?
I also understand that you have OCed your RAM. Maybe try to put back factory clocks and voltages?

yeah 2 gbs at 4-4-3-10 running 2.1V all stock as you can get. its a single stick so single channel. sigh, i don't really mind because i seldom play zombies however it is amazing fun with a few friends!!! and im missing out :(

Back