• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New machine.Screenshot in action!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Sweet man, congrats on that sweet cpu :)

Its been awhile since Ive seen only 4 threads in taskmanager, it looks kinda weird, like a dualcore :D

Sweet man, congrats on that sweet cpu :)

Its been awhile since Ive seen only 4 threads in taskmanager, it looks kinda weird, like a dualcore :D

I'm always behind the curve dood...I don't think I ever had a rig that could keep up with the best.I'm a midrange kinda guy that dreams a lot that's all.

I put some new Arctic ceramic on her and my GT430 and watched the temps drop more than 10C than what the stock stuff was wasting.I am now very happy:).

It is always good to have dreams and goals! Nice upgrade, one day you will be graced with the top of the line. I have faith in you :thup:
Would be nice but I do have a wife and 2 kids that prevent me from buying the top of the line every 6 months to a year:p

I'm always behind the curve dood...I don't think I ever had a rig that could keep up with the best.I'm a midrange kinda guy that dreams a lot that's all.

:rolleyes: aren't we all! There will always be somebody that has something bigger and better, but consistent folders always have the most success. Keep up the good attitude!

Back