• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Batman Arkham Asylum

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

flipstah

Is this game any good? Pros and Cons of the game?

Its going for $7.50 on steam for the whole week!

Pro>
Wicked performance even on a lame system. On a good one like yours (even with that GPU) it's wicked.

Its F ing Batman

You ACTUALLY feel like F ing batman

Fun

Cons

Repetetive

Not believable that they'd put so many gargoyles on the ceiling in an asylum.

Thanks for the input. Played the demo last night, and it seemed pretty fun. ^^

Yeah, I wasn't like hardcore batman fanatic, but I do like the movies. And after trying the demo, the combos and specials you can do to finish your enemy is quite sick. Although over the past years I've stepped away from these types of games because they can get repetitive. I still got that King Arthur game I got a week ago or something and haven't tried it yet haha.

EDIT: I thought that deal was all week long -___-. Guess it meant they are having a sale all week long on different games. Now I regret it LOL

I just hope that they put this as the intro for the next Batman game.. It's from a crank call on the internet but I lost the link..

DIRECTORY ASSISTANCE

Bat Man?

YOU'RE SEARCHING FOR A BATMEN? DO YOU HAVE A FIRST NAME

Bruce

I'M NOT SHOWING A LISTING. IS THIS A BUSINESS OR A RESIDENCE

.......Lair.

I played through about half of it and liked it well enough. It just takes a long time to tell the story. For me I was involved in the story for a while but I got bored with it. I am sure I will finish it someday.

it's a good game, when you get the combo system down and you start belting out combos on like 10 guys at a time, oh the fun to be had.

I hate console games. With that said, kill yourself if you have yet to purchase this game for that price!

I hate console games. With that said, kill yourself if you have yet to purchase this game for that price!

If you kill yourself you'll nEVER buy it. SO..

PS for a good game like this, the acting, lip synching, expressions on characters are G A R B A G E. But for eight bucks its SO worth it.

Back