• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Crysis 2 Available @ Steam now

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Its ok we all have to troll something :)

I'm not getting why people are mad about Crysis 2 graphics look pretty nice to me?

I thought so too thobel. The graphics look great AND i enjoy the story, and I have to buy into the story to really enjoy a game. It looks like maybe you have your Crisis suit in a post-apocalyptic Manhattan Island? I cant wait till the price drops.. :D

Its ok we all have to troll something :)

I'm not getting why people are mad about Crysis 2 graphics look pretty nice to me?

I tried the 360 demo and was reminded of the "I've seen a snail crawl along the edge of a razorblade" line from Apocalypse Now... I'm apprehensive to see the PC version.

Crysis takes place in the Jungle. And frozen jungle. You can't do crysis in the city man... :p

what is in the limited edition thats not in the normal edition?

Limited Edition includes the following Multiplayer bonus content:

Hologram Decoy

■SCAR weapon attachment
■Project a hologram of yourself used to deceive and confuse enemies
SCAR weapon skin – digital

■Medium assault rifle
■High accuracy and fire rate
■Unique digital camouflage variant
Unique Platinum Dog Tag

■Displays your rank
■Can be viewed by others
■Helps identify players
■Unique platinum frame not available through any other means
Bonus XP

■Awards additional experience
■Immediate boost to level 5
■Immediate access to all preset classes

newegg email for there weekend deals they have crysis 2 10 dollars off preorder.

I dont plan on buying it but incase anyone else here was thinking about it lol. Not big on crysis and eh i guess if they get a demo out ill try 2 out see if i like it. First one just felt to boring to me beautiful graphics tho.

Back