• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Online stores (no custom charges please)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NateO11

hi guys, nothing new just the same old post that i can't find the thread here.

Does anyone ordered thier parts online from US. I have this phovia thing when it comes to shipping goods to Canada. I dont mind paying for tax that's no surprise but COD!! that's always a big surprise.

Im planning of buying all my WC parts online SOON! (specifically: Black Ice SR1 480 and 240 rads) I already have my Phantom case mod w/ 20 120mm fans :D

http://www.svc.com/
This is the company that I used for all of my water cooling purchases (3 computers and counting), and I have been extremely satisfied with their customer service and speed of shipping. As for having to pay customs charges, that is just going to be a fact that you are going to have to accept when dealing with reputable out of country companies. I doubt that any will lie for you to not have to pay customs.
-Greg

Back