• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Decided to throw together nother Cruncher.. Hehe

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

toomnymods

Was dingging thru my closet and noticed I had enough surplus misc. gear A old ddr mobo (my first Asus a7m266 W/ 1.4 t-bird) With a new cd rom and a: and a 40 gig ibm deskstar. I was previouly saving this stuff for a friend when I go back home later this year.. But what the heck I could use the extra 6-7 Wu's a day LOL :D :p
Now still waiting on that damn income tax check.. I want my 2 dually mobos.. I can only imagine what I'm doing to the power in my section of the barracks,lol Probably dimming other peoples rooms... :eek: :D

Crunch ON!!

hehe
good stuff
interesting to note that what you find in your closet is faster than my main rig :p

"what the hell is with my lights??"
"could be the globe"
"nar thats just the guy next door lookin fora aliens"
:D

toomny- Talk to Sgt Major about the honor of the Corps. Maybe he'll let you use the dayroom.:D

I know if it were Army National Guard they would give you a whole damn building.

Harvey

Hehe I've gotta do sumthin.. My room is 95% full no room to move around anymore.. :D Thank God I'm getting out in 60-70 more days.. With my get out money I'll prob buy 1-2 more systems ( Won't be limited by space!!) hehe

Got the Short-Timer attitude going?
My last week I put my boots down on the deck and my hat right on top for roll calls. The CPO was NOT amused (Navy).

Good deal with the "new" crunchers- man I gotta go shopping!

LandShark is closing in fast and you are still beefing up the Farm....and all I've done recently is LOST one old cruncher:eek:

GREAT job (grrrrr)

Hmm need to build another

Well, my PIII667 shoudl be up again soon, btu I am wanting to build another Big box..... what do you guys reccomend (I dont want an Intel, unless It is really a lot faster) Should I wait for the .13's to come out late thisyear or just throw together a dual XP? Let me know what you think you serious crunchers you... thanks Jim

I'm glad I'm more then a few WU's ahead of you guys...I'd sure
hate to have to watch my back with all those crunchers
catching up to me!

Back