• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

22 inch

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Vortaku

i need a 22 inch monitor with swivel and tilt, i currently have a samsung syncmaster 2220wm. the swivel isnt as important as the tilt. I love the size of my monitor and how my speakers angle in jsut enough to hit my ears. hdmi in would be nice but it doesnt really matter i suppose. thanks in advance. I do gaming on the computer, mostly stuff like wow and rift. i am being conned into trying more styles of games ont eh computer so a good monitor for gaming would be nice aswell. :D thank you all!

so u already have one 22 and ur looking to replace it with another 22... or ad on as a second?

either way my fave 22in is still the Dell 2209WA... eIps, crazy viewing angles, awesome color reproduction, great response time, no input lag... best of all 1680x1050 @ 75hz!!!

it will be replacing, i have the samsung 22 i mentioned above. It however will go to my gf along with the sig rig when my new 800d beast is completed. i will look into that one. thanks :D

Back