• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bulletstorm - rate it.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Only can speak of Demo on 360. New play style is 10/10
fun factor 10/10
Trying to get the high score 10/10
Trying new ways to kill mobs 10/10
New MP? 8/10

I will bite on it when I get home. Major selling point was the ad campaign, boring boring, boring. I am teh boss becaue I have an eye patch ahahaha. Best advertisements evar!

let me know if any of the characters say Boo-Ya! after a kill, that is pretty much the deciding factor in whether or not I buy a game.

Watched some of the gameplay/reviews. It looks like it can be fun but just extremely repetitive and will bore quickly. The multiplayer is strictly co-op as well (from what the reviews said).

Only co-op MP made me decide I don't want it. I want to do some fancy shots in DM.

Finished it about 5 minutes ago.

The game was brilliant! Although if you don't use the powers it's kinda bad, the control system is all messed up but if you include the leash and kicking things it's awesome!

I won't spoil anything but there were a couple of things that could have been included that would have made the game better.

Well with everything maxed out at 1920x1080 WITH a second monitor attached showing temps from MSI afterburner, coretemp gadget, weather gadget and clock gadget all with Aero fully enabled I get 35-40fps when the 460 is up at 820 core, 1640 shader and 2000 memory.

Not too bad me thinks :D

Played the PS3 demo. Thought it was decent, gonna wait for a sale/pricedrop on the PC version to buy it though.

Its super fun, story is kinda standard so far but its a good game to just get on and kick some heads in and see some gore..i hear its a short story, i have had about 2 hours and im already on act 4 of 7
whip and kick is fun to play around with.

Its super fun, story is kinda standard so far but its a good game to just get on and kick some heads in and see some gore..i hear its a short story, i have had about 2 hours and im already on act 4 of 7
whip and kick is fun to play around with.

But when the multiplayer is only co-op of the same story, isn't that a bit... repetitive?

yeah i this is for sure not a game you go back and play again, as far as me jumping on and playing a hour or 2 before work or school this game is great !

****Spoilers****

It was fun up until the end. The game has one of the worst endings I have in a long time.
They wanted to set up a sequel so bad that nothing happens at the end. You don't kill the general, you don't stop the DNA bomb and you don't save ishi. You are left with a why the hell did I just finish this game feeling.
Gameplay time for me was 6.5 hours; a little short and with the lack of ending I don't think I would purchase the game again.

Last edited:
****Spoilers****

It was fun up until the end. The game has one of the worst endings I have in a long time. They wanted to set up a sequel so bad that nothing happens at the end. You don't kill the general, you don't stop the DNA bomb and you don't save ishi. You are left with a why the hell did I just finish this game feeling. Gameplay time for me was 6.5 hours; a little short and with the lack of ending I don't think I would purchase the game again.

Use ["spoiler"] ["/spoiler"] without "" ;)

Back