• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Radeon HD 5870 $180 !! 55% off

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
meh with mir. they had them up for 279.00 with a 30 dollar discound code before today along with the rebate.

makes it a good deal but for the price I would go with a 6950.

Should I sell my sli gtx 460's 768mb and get one of these for gaming at 1920x1200?

Sli 460 would beat a single 5870 2gb card.
Don't forget, this card is smart if you have more than 1 monitor, its made for more than one monitor but still very powerful

I did grab one even though I have a single galaxy gtx460 768mb because I can still sell it if I decide to.

perfrel_1920.gif

Sli 460 would beat a single 5870 2gb card.
Don't forget, this card is smart if you have more than 1 monitor, its made for more than one monitor but still very powerful

I did grab one even though I have a single galaxy gtx460 768mb because I can still sell it if I decide to.

perfrel_1920.gif

I decided to hold off for now. I have 2 of the same galaxy and was lucky enough to get all my rebates approved so for $120 after rebates I can't complain.

Back