• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nividia can't do DOS graphics, others?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
No downloads are available at the posted link.
-Greg

You didn't see a yellow "Download" near the bottom of the page? Beats me, it checks OK from my pc.

Anyway, it's a game that came with Qbasic 20 years ago. It's a good example of your basic DOS shell program that will start fine but drop when going to full screen graphics.

Nvidia drivers seem to have stopped supporting something needed for that in recent years.
I'd love to hear that the newest ATI drivers didn't have that problem.

OT yes, but Barbapapa, love your name. my wife and I have matching barbapapa and barbamama coffee mugs.

OT yes, but Barbapapa, love your name. my wife and I have matching barbapapa and barbamama coffee mugs.

Thank you! I have got to find some of those mugs.

Back to the less interesting question about drivers, I tried an old machine with an older card and ATI Catalyst 10.2 and it works fine so I'll assume that the bitchin' HD5770 I want to buy will work.

Back