• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EK Sale @ TilaTech

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Sorry Bro.

No problem. I wasn't actually planning on w/c the SR-2 I'm getting, but at that price, it wasn't looking to be too bad.

I'll keep an eye on it. If it comes back into stock, I'll probably get it.

It is all good. :thup:

Question: Do the cpu blocks come with the fittings? I've read they come with all mounting hardware for different sockets, but no mention of the fittings.

Question: Do the cpu blocks come with the fittings? I've read they come with all mounting hardware for different sockets, but no mention of the fittings.

As far as I am aware, cpu block fittings are never included. Have to be bought separate.

As far as I am aware, cpu block fittings are never included. Have to be bought separate.

Hmm, odd. Back in da day when I bought cpu blocks fittings were included. Actually 2 different sizes too. Last block a bought came with the fittings (GTZ).

A shame they don't anymore :-/

Yeah, I had to buy fittings separately for the EK Supreme HF Full Nickel.

Glad to see some people making use of this sale :)

Looks like they're out of most of the stuff except for hardware specific blocks.

Wow, I'm debating on either going with a 5870 or a 5970 in my computer and both full cover waterblocks are somewhat affordable for me. $60 for the 5870 and $70 for the 5970, shipping $11.

Back