• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Final thoughts...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

HrCookie

Registered
Okay I've read all the stickys, and have put a lot of thought and research in these parts, and just wanted to hear what your thoughts are before I pull the credit card out of my pocket.

Hire it is: https://www.aquatuning.de/shopping_cart.php/showkey/280add6f33dabdb8711452cecae27b85

I already have a Swiftech MCR320-QPK with 3 Noiseblocker PL2 fans, so i only need the rest. I also have 2 liters of distilled water to rinse the parts through before I take it into use. I have also opted plenty hose and fittings to be on the safe side.

Btw, it's only my CPU (i7-860) I will cool right now, but maybe extends to GFX later.

-HrCookie :)

Ditch the funny fluid, use PT Nuke PHN or similar/ a silver killcoil...no reason to spend $15 on a liter of water.

once your loop is full and leak tested, add teh appropriate amount of PT Nuke and that's it.

hmmm, i have looked, but cant find it in Denmark, og in shops who ship to Demmark....

Just go with a silver strip, easy to get anywhere with a jewler...you just want a couple of grams of silver in a thin strip...shouldn't be more than $10

Back