• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sparkle Gold Class 1250W for $180 Shipped

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks for the tip. I went and picked one up. Hopefully it does not make the noise some people complain about, but if it does, I probably will not hear it over all the fans. :)

I have one of these and it is a nice psu for me so far. I had 2 gtx480's running on it and when i did the WEI run I could hear a bit of coil whine during that, but had the fans on auto. other than that one time I have never heard the coil whine. not sure if it went away or cant hear it over fans. but its not bad if it is still there. I still havent recieved my game pack from them yet, and kind of figure it as a scam anyway, if I do get it it will suprise the crap outta me

Yeah, the whine at "high loads" (1000W+) is the only bad thing I've heard, and who knows, it might have been early samples sent to reviewers. When did you get yours dejo?

Well, I plan on running my o/c i7 along with three gtx 460 1gb cards. This should be able to do a good job of that and then some. :burn:

had mine for about 3 weeks now, and like it

Two of my co-workers, including jiccman1965 have one, and both of them are not happy with the coil whine. jiccman even RMA'ed his first one, but the replacement has the same issue....and it's bad :-/

Two of my co-workers, including jiccman1965 have one, and both of them are not happy with the coil whine. jiccman even RMA'ed his first one, but the replacement has the same issue....and it's bad :-/

I havent heard mine after the first day, when you hear it its annoying. but havent heard it again

Back